Updated 3 years ago
- Which payment methods are available?
- Direct ACH is our preferred method
- Upon request, we can accept wire transfers or credit card payments (client will be responsible for all additional fees)
- How many invoices will I receive?
- You can expect to receive 5-6 invoices per month. This will include 4-5 weekly shipping invoices and 1 monthly Fulfillment Services and Storage Invoice.
- How much will it cost for picking? Packaging? Overboxing? Applying labels?
- All fees are listed in the FSSA. Detailed fulfillment and shipping cost breakdowns can be prepared on a case-by-case basis upon request and will be charged at the Special Projects Rate listed in your FSSA.
- When will I receive my invoices?
- Fulfillment Services and Storage invoices are issued on the 10
of every month. Weekly shipping invoices are generally issued on Fridays.
- In the case of ACH payments, how long will I have to review my invoices before payment is automatically withdrawn?
- You will have a minimum of 3 days to review your invoices before ACH payments are processed.
- What do I do if I believe I have an incorrect charge on my invoice?
- Please reach out to your account manager to review charges listed on your invoice(s) on a case-by-case basis.