Adding Products in the Operations Portal
Before you send us your inventory, we need to have your product information entered into the Operations Portal and have an ASN (Advanced Shipping Notice) created to receive your inventory off of once it arrives. Both steps are very simple:
- Log in to the system and go to Catalog > Manage Products.
- Click on the “Add Product” button on the top right.
- Fill in the required fields such as Name, SKU (which must match exactly to the SKU description for your product), Barcode (if you have one), etc.
- Make sure you fill in all required information marked with a “*.”
- It is extremely important that, if applicable, you select the proper Goods Type for your product. We depend on our clients to help us determine up front if their products are regulated.
- Please contact your account manager if you require any sort of lot tracking.
- EXPORT: Use this tab to enter the information required for international orders. You can read more about what is required for international orders here.
- NOTE: The default setting for Packaging is that a SKU shipped by itself will NOT require an over box (though we will always use our best judgment if we believe a product needs to be overboxed).In the “Packaging” tab, please change “Requires Packaging” to “YES” if you require the product to be overboxed.
- Click the “Save” button on the top right.